cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Screen V6 Box

Rodrego
Just joined

Hi - I tried contacting your ChatBot service through WhatsApp yesterday from 7:15pm till 9:15pm and I never received a response.

I have two V6 boxes and one of them has presented the green screen of death. Can someone please contact me to work through the potential problem and resolution…?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rodrego 

You will need a replacement set top box.

It's not the words you want to hear, but the quickest method is using the phone unfortunately.

That's 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or around tea time.

When calling Faults you will get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support, ignore the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a  couple of hours. 

Forum Staff can take between a few days to pick up your issue here.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rodrego

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the issue with the screen. I've done a system check and you've not spoke to the team since posting. Have you got this resolved? If not and the same message let me know, we'll get a tech out.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill