Menu
Jac34
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting help with v6

Box is flashing red and white light.

Tried all the tips on here 

Still flashing stuck on start up screen.

Been on the phone for 40 minutes without anybody answering.

0 Kudos
Jac34
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unacceptable Customer service

Posted on here about my flashing box lights and waiting 40minutes for a operative to pick up 

GUESS WHAT 

waited for 60minutes for virgin to clear the line with out answering.

fantastic customer service don't you think!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unacceptable Customer service

This is a public forum not a direct link to virgin staff, they will respond but they answer in rotation so multiple posts on the same subject only puts you down the queue, virgin themselves will take 4 or 5 days to reply, if you give more details what equipment etc there are some very good people on here who will try to help.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Getting help with v6

I'd already merged your duplicate posts earlier - please stick to one post per problem, otherwise it can get confusing 😉

I'm afraid mick is correct to say this is primarily a user-community forum and isn't a direct alternative to calling faults through in the usual way. VM staff may respond, but they tend to prioritise posts where peer-based support can't resolve - in this case calling will likely be quickest.

I appreciate that you've already tried that, I can only sympathise and suggest calling back.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks