Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic data

Stubill
On our wavelength

More generic data missing

Discovery 250 gold Divers

Seems to be happening more times than I can report them.

15 REPLIES 15

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @Stubill, we really appreciate it!

Apologies for the delay, our teams will be looking into this over the next few days, so please keep an eye on your TV and let us know if there's anything else that you can spot. 

We're more than happy to help, and we apologise that these issues are ongoing.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stubill
On our wavelength

There are also issues on ch167 TLC

Doctor Pimple Popper

To many incidents to list individually.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Stubill,

I understand that this must be very frustrating. Have you raised this issue in an email?

Have you rebooted your TV box recently to see if this helps to clear any ongoing issues?

Please keep us updated if you can.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Providing a TiVo/V6 is getting the EPG updates, I've never been convinced that a reboot will serve any useful purpose with listings issues. It's the underlying metadata that's the problem.

I concur with "Dr Pimple Popper" having similar issues. You won't get tonight's corrected in time, and tomorrow night is pushing it fine, but anything from then onwards is probably fixable if you email over now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Stubill
On our wavelength

It's getting a little bit tedious now don't you think? I'm beginning to think I'm a data analyst for Virgin Media which I'm not. Surely someone is being paid to do this job for Virgin?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Of course there are staff employed to work on the EPG metadata. They're probably as frustrated as you.

Think of it this way - before the guide errors inbox was created, there was no quick way of reporting these errors. Consider it useful that the inbox exists!!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks