Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic data

Stubill
On our wavelength

More generic data missing

Discovery 250 gold Divers

Seems to be happening more times than I can report them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, it's not just you.

In defence of the EPG, these are 13days out and it's not uncommon for generic data to be corrected around the 10day point for some pay channels.

Edited to add: Channel 5 also seem to have similar problems with some programmes at the moment, too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like all of the upcoming Tuesday showings have generic data, from what I can tell. Have you reported these to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk?

I'll ask "behind the scenes" for you, but the guide errors inbox is the way to go with anything like this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Stubill
On our wavelength

I have reported them in the past but now there are just to many to report. This has been getting increasingly worse over the past seven days.

Thanks for asking behind the scenes

Update: I have just reported it as next week's data is also missing as was last week's.

Hi Stubill,

Thanks for posting  on our community forums. It is disappointing to hear that you are still having on going issues with information missing from your TV guide even with this being reported in the past.

I have remotely been checking for issues form our end for you and it has detected a broadcast issues which will require and engineer.

Due to this I am going to send you a private message to take some details so I can access your account and get an engineer booked for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Stubill
On our wavelength

Since reporting to the issue to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk the guide errors have been corrected

Many thanks for the update Stubill,

We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the issue has been rectified and your TV guide has now updated.

If you require any further assistance please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Stubill
On our wavelength

It's still happening 🤬🤬

Gold Divers ch250

13/07 - 22:00

I have reported it but surely I shouldn't have to keep doing this.

Can someone else check their guide please and tell me its not just me?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, it's not just you.

In defence of the EPG, these are 13days out and it's not uncommon for generic data to be corrected around the 10day point for some pay channels.

Edited to add: Channel 5 also seem to have similar problems with some programmes at the moment, too.

Hi Stubill, 

Thanks for your update, I am sorry these TV guide errors continue to crop up, the team at tivo guide errors will be trying to rectify this. 

If you can send them a further email just to update them on the current issue, they will do their best to fix it. 

Sorry if this is causing some frustration for you!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Stubill
On our wavelength

I sent the details over to tivo errors yesterday.

Still no change.

I've just sent it again