cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOLD HD and DAVE HD constant interference

jgnotts
Superfast

On Dave and Gold HD channels on both my boxes, there has been constant interference patterns every second or so and this has been happening all morning.

The non HD versions of these channels are OK and so are other channels that I’ve checked.

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Those channels are fine for me, so there's no national issue with them.

Can you post a picture/video of what you're seeing? It may help identify what could be the cause here - I'm not sure whether you're describing pixellation/picture breakup or something else.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Just turned over the GOLD HD and it’s not doing it now! It was like a vertical rectangle that looked almost like a grid pattern in it which kept moving all around the screen. I recorded something earlier this morning and it was on the recording and it was on the live tv when I posted this thread!

Here's a couple of screenshots of a freeze frame view.

This pattern was appearing about every second or so in different parts of the screen and different sizes.

small_IMG_1776.jpgsmall_IMG_1778.jpg

Hopefully my 2 images will display soon!

It currently says that the images are being checked.

dante01
Well-informed
I was experiencing the exact same issue with the Dave HD channel yesterday evening. The picture does now appear to be back to normal.

Thanks for the reply. At least I know it’s not an issue with my equipment 🙂