cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From... episode 3

Corinneangela
Knows their stuff

Is anyone having issues trying to watch From, episode 3? It starts OK, runs for about 5 mins then get 'sorry this is not available currently'?

I have rebooted the box, tried several times to watch it, but no success grrr. I haven't tried later episodes as I want to watch 3 before moving to next episode.

24 REPLIES 24

Hi Corinneangela,

Thank you for reaching back out to mus and for the update, glad to hear you have now been able to watch it with the help pf our community, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Nope. From episode still not available on the 360. It has Sat 6 Aug stated next to it. Which is very weird as all the other episodes in the series are available 1-10 (except ep.3). Also, just noticed all the available episodes have the old SYFY logo listed next to them, but the unavailable 3rd episode has the new Sky Si-Fi logo next to it. Very odd.

Also Mods, why has my question been moved to the V6 forum? Which I don't have. I'm on the 360 which why I posted there.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Although the SW is different, the VoD assets are broadly the same across both platforms and this looks like a VoD issue at VM's end affecting both.

So makes sense to keep all the posts together.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. 24 hours later and still not fixed. So just effecting Virgin Media?.. And so someone there hasn't pressed a button? Really?

And me praising them on the other 360 forum too. JOKE!

If I get to the program through search, epi 3 is there. Have you rebooted your box? (I have V6, so don't know if it's different).

landyannie
Joining in

Hello Everyone my first time on here and definitely not tech minded.

I have just discovered "From" and as I have seen from the message board other people have this episode missing. Is there anything I can do to play it. I am looking in search and every other episode is available except this one.I have a Tivo box. It is very frustrating 

Thank you for any help

LandyAnnie  

It's odd how some can get epi 3 and others can't. Hopefully an admin will come back to this and sort it out.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

E3 is listed & plays OK on my V6 now, in both SD & HD. Should be the same on a TiVo, and there's no major reason for 360 to be any different.

Depending when this programme was reloaded and when an individual box last "called home", there may be differences as to how soon this fix drops in for each user.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Would a reboot help? Must admit I rebooted, which didn't help, but before the issue was reported so I don't know if it would help now.