cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From... episode 3

Corinneangela
Knows their stuff

Is anyone having issues trying to watch From, episode 3? It starts OK, runs for about 5 mins then get 'sorry this is not available currently'?

I have rebooted the box, tried several times to watch it, but no success grrr. I haven't tried later episodes as I want to watch 3 before moving to next episode.

24 REPLIES 24

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Corinneangela 

I've just tested episode 3 via catchup on my 360 and it played without any issues for 20 minutes (that's when I turned it off)  I've actually been recording the series but not watched any of it yet.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On my V6 I can replicate this behaviour. Wait here, and the forum team should be along to (hopefully) raise this as a fault. It may take a day or so, but should save you a painful phone call.

As an aside, and potentially related, E4 plays fine but the "loading" spinner doesn't disappear - and also E3 is the only episode to not be available in HD.

Forum team, over to you...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Still doing the same on my V6, and replicated by another user below. Please check on a V6, thanks.

It's a streaming glitch as you can fast forward past the problem and resume watching.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Roger_Gooner wrote:

It's a streaming glitch as you can fast forward past the problem and resume watching.

I tried doing that, and it wouldn't co-operate. I'll try again a bit later.

Still.. the asset clearly has a problem so I'll mention this to staff team behind-the-scenes, too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fast forwarding to a little past minute 5 worked for me.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Thanks... the FF worked if you do it before the 5mins.

Fox35
Up to speed

Trying to watch the series "From" on Virgin box sets from Sky Sci-Fi channel. However, all episodes available except ep.3. Why is this?

I had that at first, then the next day it appeared. Oddly it did not have the 'HD' next to it in the list as all other episodes did. Then, as stated earlier, it was stopping at 5 mins, which FF did 'fix'. Maybe they removed epi 3 due to it being bust. Perhaps admin will come along and explain.