cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing orange light

Steffgood2020
Joining in

Hi. I have a flashing orange light on my v6 box and on the TV screen it shows an arrow pointing down and flashing white. The TV keeps flicking between the welcome screen and this flashing arrow. I've tried turning off and on I've tried resetting the broadband hub. Still getting the same issue. Any help thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like your V6 has a stuck software update or has otherwise failed - you'll need to report this fault to VM for (most likely) a tech visit with a view to your box being replaced.

The quickest way is to call in - 150 (from a Virgin phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options.

Alternatively, staff do respond on here but it may take 24-48 hours longer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi thanks for the reply. I have a tech coming tomorrow morning to sort the problem 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Steffgood2020,

Thanks for your recent post and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear of the hub issues you've been having recently.

Just wanted to check in and see how things are following the tech visit yesterday. is everything resolved now?

Let us know if there's anything we can help with further.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide