cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Red and White light.

Bfm1401
Just joined

Hi my Tivo V6 box has a fault where it flashes red and white and won't get past start up. Came on all of a sudden. Can't contact Virgin Media service desk due to lockdown, how can I get Virgin Media to resolve the problem / replace the box.

Thanks, 

Robert. 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The UK call center is still picking up - try at 08.00.

You could try a reset on the V6

Turn the V6 off with the " rocker "switch at the back of the boxand unplug for 5 minutes. Plug it in again. Then, hold the + and standby buttons (on the front of the V6) together simultaneously and then turn the box on with rocker switch (need both hands !) , keep the buttons pressed, and wait till you see the welcome screen appear on the TV - then release the buttons.

See if that sorts it if not try the call in.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bfm1401,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting 🙂 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your V6 box.

Have you had a chance to go through the suggestion by jbrennand? If so, has this helped to resolve the issue?

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks 

Nat

charlierayner19
Just joined

Hello, did you manage to sort this issue?

We are experience the same thing.

Thanks!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@charlierayner19 

I suspect the previous poster called Virgin C/S and reported their fault 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks