Menu
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Favourites

Hi All,

Over the last couple of day's I've noticed my favourite channels dropping like flies. I reset them all yesterday and then today when I checked there were even more gone?!

Up until two days ago i'd get one or two over months like everyone else but I've also noticed while resetting that entire channel's are missing.

I'm in Wales at the moment so have BBC1 & BBC2 Wales but I usually watch BBC1 & BBC2 England as they have different programmes/films that I prefer. BBC1 & BBC2 England seem to have dropped off the map for us altogether. Is there any work being done on the guide or is there no longer a choice on region?.... or could there be an issue somewhere else?

Has anyone else noticed anything?

Cheers Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Favourites

Hi ekg,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I'd just like to check how things have been since your post?

I have checked both boxes and everything looks okay at the moment so please let me know if there's any problems.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sandy90
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This has happened twice to me in the last few days and is getting annoying! The main one that I keep losing is STV HD. IVirgin media’s days are numbered in my house! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is caused by yesterday’s change of channel 113 STV HD to 103.

Simply add 103 to your Favourites.

Any series links you had on 113 will have been preserved and moved to 103.

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In your Favorites listings
Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Favourite Channels
It displays all channels that you are subscribed to with a tick and as you are no doubt aware pressing the thumbs up will add the channel and the thumbs down will remove the channel from the list.

It is logical to have the regional editions of the BBC channels as 101 and 102, the other versions of BBC1 are currently available on channels 861, 862, 863 and 864

BBC2 England is available on channel 865

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos