cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra tv box

Wilko93_19
Tuning in

Hi all,

I was promised an extra V6 box as part of my package in January 2021. I'm still yet to have this delivered/fitted. This was initially due to the pandemic. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and managed to finally get the extra box sorted? I have tried numerous times. Seems crazy that Virgin continue to charge me for something they're failing to provide.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should have been contacted by now to arrange the extra installation, so call into VM and get it arranged. Staff on here should be able to do the same if you're ok waiting a few days for their response.

You should also have been getting a bill credit in lieu of the extra box. I vaguely recall it was ~£10/month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should have been contacted by now to arrange the extra installation, so call into VM and get it arranged. Staff on here should be able to do the same if you're ok waiting a few days for their response.

You should also have been getting a bill credit in lieu of the extra box. I vaguely recall it was ~£10/month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Wilko93_19,

Sorry to hear that you have not received the 2nd box. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If not let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey,

No this has yet to be sorted,

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi @Wilko93_19,

Do you have any documentation or confirmation of the second box being included as part of the package?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, 

Yes it states this on my contract. "Additional TV box"

Thanks,

Andrew

Screenshot_20211003-090710.png

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wilko93_19

Thanks for the screenshot with the details. I'm really sorry to hear that you have not received your additional TV box yet. I am going to send you a private message now to obtain the details required to look into this further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena