cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport app

davedicko
Dialled in

I was wanting to watch alternative snooker via the app but it’s not there,so I tried using the red button on a Eurosport channel no facility to access the app via the red button,can someone explain......Dave.

12 REPLIES 12

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check your community profile to make sure that the correct email address is showing.

Occasionally VM forum emails get tagged as spam so worth checking your spam folder as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can also click on the Post Options dropdown in the upper right corner of this post and click Subscribe to this message.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Great knowledge and advise,but my son already subscribes to Amazon Prime if you want the Eurosport player after the initial 7 day trial it is then £6.99 per month,I find this exhorbitant having to pay 2 subscriptions to get Eurosport player ,for disabled people like myself a lottery win would help finance these add ons (that’s if you can afford to play the lottery) having to pay for add ons is obviously for the well off not for us’normal’people........rant over 😡