cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport app

davedicko
Dialled in

I was wanting to watch alternative snooker via the app but it’s not there,so I tried using the red button on a Eurosport channel no facility to access the app via the red button,can someone explain......Dave.

12 REPLIES 12

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you asking about the Eurosport player (https://www.eurosportplayer.com/ )?

Or the red-button facilities from one of the Eurosport broadcast TV channels?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Superstar

The additional channels of Eurosport are not broadcast channel and require an additional subscription to watch them. They are not red button channels. The old Eurosport app which used to be on VirginMedia was NOT these streams either.

You can either subscription direct to Eurosport via their website and view them using an app available on several devices but not on VM or Sky boxes.

Alternatively you can subscribe to the Eurosport option as an Amazon Prime add-on channel - these will give you access to the extra channels on your V6 or 360 within the Amazon Prime app.

@davedicko wrote:

I was wanting to watch alternative snooker via the app but it’s not there,so I tried using the red button on a Eurosport channel no facility to access the app via the red button,can someone explain......Dave.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davedicko.

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you experienced this. Have you tried the great advice given by @japitts and @ozsat

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have not tried their advice yet but i'll look into it ,can somebody tell me what i have to do to get an email when somebody  replies,because i am not,ta.....................................Dave.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Tick the box towards the bottom of the screen where it says 'Email me when someone replies'.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Please do keep us updated when you try their advice @davedicko. 🙂 

Are you referring to getting an email when someone replies to you on here? 

If you get tagged in it you should get an email notification. 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I am not getting email notifications notifying me of any replies,i only saw this one when i went back on to the forum,'email me when somebody replies' box is checked nothing happens......................Dave.

Did that and still nothing happens.

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Have you checked your spam or junk folder at all @davedicko

Katie - Forum Team