cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport UHD

GDSutton
On our wavelength

I'm an ultimate oomph customer, don't have the sky box sets UHD add on. Eurosport UHD channel says I'm not subscribed, no further info available through the box. What package is this included in?

15 REPLIES 15

The refresh worked for me, I now get channel 523 in 2160p and HDR (HLG to be exact). This is the same as in 2019 and 2020 when VM customers got UHD and HDR from the Phillipe Chatrier court during the French Open except that we have a UHD broadcast channel and don't have to press a red button while viewing Eurosport 1 HD or Eurosport 2 HD to get UHD.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

bigguy283
Up to speed

i have 4k channel showing in my guide but it says not subscribed  even though i have full hd sports subscription !!!
why is this not part of my v6 box subscription?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need either a V6 nor 360 to be able to access the content in 4K.

Do you receive the normal Eurosport channels in your subscription, and if so can you see the other Eurosport pop up channels (537 to 543)?

The Mixit (Big) package doesn't carry Eurosport as standard, and neither does the now discontinued Player Bundle.

With the Mixit package you can add the Entertainment and Sport Lite Personal Pick which includes Eurosport 1 & 2 in HD for an extra £7 per month .

I'm not sure but it may also include the 4K pop up channel.

You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have.

The selection of Personal Picks are shown  <<< Here >>> 

Should you decide to add a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

You can also regrade to another bundle, however you can't add individual  channels.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

bigguy283
Up to speed

hi there!
i have full HDsports package subscription (skysports hd, europsorts HD, bt sports HD&4K) But my v6 box has europsports 4k greyed out , and when i select it it says, press red to add to subscription!,
surely as i have the full sports hd subscription i should het this channel as part of my package (£129 per month).
tried the customer support on the phone and he said its not available yet!!
not much help

Been answered several times already, just go to the help section in the main menu of the V6 and the find the section to refresh your channel list.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@bigguy283 

I've merged your multiple posts with an existing thread discussing the very same thing. For info it's always best to keep queries to one thread to avoid confusing replies.

Check out post-5 in this combined thread for the likely solution.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks