cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport UHD

GDSutton
On our wavelength

I'm an ultimate oomph customer, don't have the sky box sets UHD add on. Eurosport UHD channel says I'm not subscribed, no further info available through the box. What package is this included in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've managed to "restore" the UHD channel on Ch.523 by using the EPG-refresh option under TV Care on my V6.

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels, and give it perhaps 15 minutes to do the necessary update.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

stevemorgan
Superfast

I am the same on Ultimate Oomph on V360 including Sky UHD (although that’s exclusively for Sky channels)

The message says ‘ setting up TV Channels’ 100:55

I'm getting the same message (I'm also on Ultimate Oomph but not with the Sky UHD add-on).

I have the new Eurosport Olympic HD channels (Eurosport 3-9) and they are all working.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I too am seeing the Eurosport 3>9HD channels in positions 537-543 - my educated guess would be that these are included on all packages that have the existing Eurosport 1HD & 2HD - so the "Entertainment & Sports Lite" personal pick & Maxit/XL/Full-House and some legacy "Fun" ones IIRC

I'm on Maxit TV, so get the BT Sport UHD & VM-UHD channels, I also have the Eurosport UHD (Ch523) greyed out. Not that I have a UHD TV.

Also remember the Sky UHD add-on isn't for a linear broadcast channel, it's for VoD programmes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've managed to "restore" the UHD channel on Ch.523 by using the EPG-refresh option under TV Care on my V6.

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels, and give it perhaps 15 minutes to do the necessary update.

GDSutton
On our wavelength

That's brilliant, just restored channels and can now watch the Eurosport UHD channel.

It was working later on yesterday for me and it’s off again today

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@stevemorgan wrote:

It was working later on yesterday for me and it’s off again today

Are you a V6 or 360 user? And what's the error?

If V6, did you need to use the channel refresh menu to get the channels working yesterday? Can you try the same now?

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I’m 360

My second box has it on while my main box doesn’t which is unusual

No point in restoring the box for one channel which was working now isn’t

It says setting up tv channels 100:55

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@stevemorgan 

There is another thread for the (separate) issues with the 360 viewing Eurosport..

Here - post 11 confirms it's been raised as a fault.