Menu
SickofVM1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error code s102

Last v6 box went down just before Covid, was sent new one it does nothing but say error code s102 happy taking my money through this whole pandemic but hey we don’t care that we aren’t actually supplying the service your paying for, oh yeah and coz we work from home, we can pretend to put you on hold and then cut you off 25 minutes later!

0 Kudos
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code s102

The new box hasn't been activated. You need to call the activation phone number (don't have it to hand) and go through the options to get Virgin to send the activation signal

SickofVM1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Been trying this for over 3 months, conveniently they are now closed, thought they had call centres abroad but obviously not interested, to be fair if I could get money out of someone for nothing I wouldn’t care either, got to say virgins customer care during this whole pandemic has been nothing short of shambolic, thanks for the reply much appreciated

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You have 3 options to activate VM equipment – I’d try all 3!

1) The equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500 - call at 08.00 for best chance of getting through.

2) Or, due to loss of support staff a text service has been set up - send details of your issue and include your account number to - 07533 051809 - responses are slower though

3) A VM person should respond on here when they pick it up.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there SickofVM1,

Welcome to our Forum and sorry to hear about the error code. I've had a look at your details and can see that you've spoken to an agent since you posted. I'm unsure whether you're still having issues but let us know if you are so we can help. 

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos