cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code W02 keeps appearing

LornaBuist
Joining in

Keep getting error code W02 night after night. All cables checked and v6 box and router rebooted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a signal fault which is usually the result of a deteriorating connection between your property & the street cabinet. Call VM & log a fault. They may be able to test the box remotely to detect your issues. More than likely it will require a tech visit to resolve this.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a signal fault which is usually the result of a deteriorating connection between your property & the street cabinet. Call VM & log a fault. They may be able to test the box remotely to detect your issues. More than likely it will require a tech visit to resolve this.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LornaBuist, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry you getting an error code appearing.

I have taken a look from my side and I can see you have been speaking to our team about this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have an engineer visit booked thanks all

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi LornaBuist, 

Thank you for the update. 

Please do let us know how the visit goes and if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat