cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 602

Ajb1975
On our wavelength

any reason I constantly get the error message 602 when trying to watch on demand? I pay a lot of money every month for a service that’s not being provided 😡

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is that error message happening as soon as you select the programme, or, say, after the lead-in adverts?

Is it on all programmes, or just particular ones? How long has this been a problem?

And do you definitely have a TiVo, or a V6? Check here if you're not sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ajb1975
On our wavelength

I have a v6 box and sometimes I can’t even access on demand but when I do I get the message every 5 mins or so during playback which is very annoying 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ah, you'd posted in the TiVo board. I've moved your post.. @Ajb1975  to make sure you pick it up.

You've said "sometimes", so is this only happening at particular times? Do you have a 4K UHD TV? Does the programme stop playing when this error pops up?

Your V6 gets its internet connection from your home-hub, and this can be either wired or wireless. How is yours connected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ajb1975
On our wavelength

Yes the programme stops playing with the error message. I have a wireless connection 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First thing to check then, is the wireless signal strength.

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network and look in the top-right.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ajb1975, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've had this issue with On Demand. I've taken a look into this using your forum details and there are no known faults & I wasn't able to identify any obvious issues - everything appears to be fine really.

I hope that means things have improved for you since your post? If not please keep us posted here. 

Tom