Menu
timbur
Tuning in
Message 21 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error c119

Just got off the line to Virgin - approx. eta for fix is 11:45 tonight (Friday 03/02)
Julieh9
Tuning in
Message 22 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Thanks timbur

Lets hope it will be fixed by then, fingers and toes crossed. This is infuriating, I wanted to record something while I am out but won't be able to.Maybe should of stuck with my TiVo ):

MartinEastwood
Tuning in
Message 23 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info timbur. Lets hope this is the fix to error c119..

0 Kudos
zoinks101
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 97
Flag for a moderator

had mine installed at 1 pm today was told it would take a few goes to get past the c119 error clearly that is not the case and i now face a Friday evening of freeview and no ability to record. virgin have been very slow to respond to this with no mention on their service status page not a great start to their skyQ competitor!

bobtrue56
Tuning in
Message 25 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Not filled with confidence on New box been rebooting all day no faults when I log into my VM account that doesn't work properly either will see what 11:45 brings we live in hope. 🤔

0 Kudos
Cracker170x
Joining in
Message 26 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've been having problems since yesterday lunchtime but my error code is (c219) same problem won't verify my account.
0 Kudos
Ted2
Dialled in
Message 27 of 97
Flag for a moderator

I hope everyone get a fix for it today. It took my V6 box six days to wake up.

Had mine put in last Friday. Engineer took 20 minutes and as soon as it worked he left. The V6 shut down done some more updates and after a reboot it started working. After 20 minutes the V6 shut down. It then went into a permanent loop of orange light (welcome logo's) and white light (start up) and that was it for the weekend. No amount of manual reboots or swapping leads would solve the problem. Monday I left it on gave it manual reboot now and then and nothing. Tuesday the same. Wednesday I manually rebooted it repeatedly and eventually I got a picture but then after 20 minutes it shut down. I rebooted it manually again and as soon as I got a picture I turned it off at the back, took the plug out waited 5 minutes. Put the plug back in turned it on at the back  and it worked straight away. I then went into the menu - Help & settings - Settings - Network - Connect to media service now. I then just followed the instructions. 

Touch wood the V6 box has behaved itself since then and has been working fine. I even cancelled the engineer who was going to replace the box because I didn't want to go through that again. I have no idea if anything I done made it work or if it was just a coincidence. If all else fails give it a thump, that's the way it use to work in the old days.😊

Eviman42
On our wavelength
Message 28 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Can't believe Virgin are installing boxes when they know they don't work 24 hours and counting
Tycow
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 97
Flag for a moderator

I'll believe it when I see it...

Has anyone else had a PM from the Virgin moderator team?
0 Kudos
countyexile
On our wavelength
Message 30 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Same problem for me. V6 box installed today and engineer forewarned me that there was a software issue affecting some installations and to keep rebooting and it should be working in an hour or two.

Three hours on and still failing to verify!  

They seem to manage to get their billing software working though because the installation charges and advance monthly charges have already been added to my account (both added today)!!! Surely they should check the service is working before they start charging for it!