cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code WO2

tildenthe5th
Tuning in

I keep getting this message. Only recently has an engineer been over to resolve another issue, so I'm very disappointed that I am now receiving this error Code.

I turn off/on the box and TV works, but then sometimes the broadband doesn't connect.

Does anyone know how to resolve this permanently? 

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is typically a "loss of signal" error. If a single reboot doesn't resolve this, there's likely an underlying problem which will need rectifying.

Check for known faults on 0800 5610061, then either call in your issue or wait for staff to respond on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @tildenthe5th 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TV services. 

Have you managed to speak with the technical support team since your post?  If not I can take a further look into this for you. 

Kind regard,

Zak_M

Hi Zac,

No not as yet. I was going to check again today to see if the service had resumed. 

Would someone be able to contact me tomorrow morning as a follow up? Phone or email is fine.T

Thanks Tilden

@tildenthe5th wrote:

Hi Zac,

No not as yet. I was going to check again today to see if the service had resumed. 

Would someone be able to contact me tomorrow morning as a follow up? Phone or email is fine.T

Thanks Tilden

Hi I think it's very unlikely that anyone from virgin will do this, it's something you need to follow up on yourself 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you pop back to us here when you have the chance someone will pick this up for you.

Kind regards,

Zak_M