Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error Code S102

Unable to reach Virgin media on phone to assist with error s102. Been on hold for over 60 mins. Can anyone please help. New TV V6 box not loading channels, possibly not activated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code S102

Yep, it's not been activated. You need to call 0800 953 9500 and follow through the options to get Virgin to send the activation signal to the box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks SpacePhoenix. I've been on hold for nearly 90 mins now, no joy. Was hoping for help online 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is there anyone at Virgin Media who can help? I've been on hold most of the afternoon. Phone lines were closed well before 8pm as they say they are supposed to close. How do I get this resolved if I can't get through to Virgin Media?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi amandash,

Sorry to see you are having issues and the activation line isn't picking up.

I hope this helps. You could try speaking to  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

With it being a bank holiday weekend you might be better calling first thing on  a morning at 8am when lines are less busy.

The lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am until 8pm and Saturday, 8am until 6pm

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. Managed to get through finally and got it sorted.

Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi amandash,

Thanks for the update. I bet you breathed a huge sigh of relief when you finally got through. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the bank holdiay.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos