Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error Code ES004

Just tried to access paid for movies on virgin media store- this error has been popping up for several hours. Tried the reboot- the connect via help/network. No Joy. Does anybody have a solution to this it is super annoying !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code ES004

Hi, there appears to be a national issue which is being looked into.  Can you PM me your account number and Area reference and I will look into this for you

Regards

Rich

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home. Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there my name is Chris Bithell I am a virgin media technician

Sorry to see this has been an issue that we've struggled with resolving for you. As this is the Virgin Media store this is something you would need to contact them on as this is actually a third party provider.

They can be contacted on 0800 027 0801 and will be able to advise you on the meaning behind the error code in question.

The team have currently worked out that its virgin customers, using virgin tv box that are getting messages but if watched on another isp or alternative device like a tablet or phone its fine.Were working to resolve this as we speak. 

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there my name is Chris Bithell I am a virgin media technician

Sorry to see this has been an issue that we've struggled with resolving for you. As this is the Virgin Media store this is something you would need to contact them on as this is actually a third party provider.

They can be contacted on 0800 027 0801 and will be able to advise you on the meaning behind the error code in question.

The team have currently worked out that its virgin customers, using virgin tv box that are getting messages but if watched on another isp or alternative device like a tablet or phone its fine.Were working to resolve this as we speak

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Thanks for your response. Just to add I called and they advised it isn’t a Virgin Media `Store issue but a Virgin Broadband one. Just in case other customers are emailing in.   Mckyla

0 Kudos