cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error A01

targaid
On our wavelength

We get this too, at least once a month. It's only ever Netflix and it's only ever an issue through Virgin. All other devices attached to the same network will be working fine.

Resetting the box usually, but not always, fixes it but who want to have to do that on a frequent basis? There's obviously an issue with the virgin boxes. Maybe not clearing their cache properly or somesuch

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@targaid 

You don't need to reboot the v6 to clear the cache.

You should be able to press Home > Thumbs down > Thumbs up > Play > Play > Play

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@targaid 

Better to start your own thread than add to someone elses, I've moved it for you.

If you're having problems with one of your V6's internet-based functions, then logic dictates you should have an issue with others. How is your V6 connected to your homehub? That's what provides the internet connection - is it wired or wireless?

If it's wireless, what's the signal strength? Check under Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and look in the top-right corner if necessary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @targaid

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

After clearing the cache following the above advice, how is your box performing?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs