cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer

Derek5714
Joining in

Hi

I had my box set up for a few months now.  Suddenly I have a message saying the cables need checking as it's not in the back of my TV box with the error code of s310.

I followed everything asked of me on the assist, the faq etc.  I even went through the chat facility to be told that a technician would be in contact with me.... that never happened.  I have not had any TV for nearly 3 weeks.  

Again I tried today and the chat hangs.  I have checked the wires, the Internet, fault checker etc. 

All I want is am engineer to help so how do I get one? 😫 please ???

11 REPLIES 11

I suspect that the V6 has been deactivated as it hasn't been able to "phone home" without the DOCSIS connection provided by the VM hub.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Hey @Derek5714,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your TV services at the moment.

Would you be able to try what the community members have suggested and connect your box to your Virgin Media hub and let us know if this resolve the issues that you've been having.

If this doesn't help to resolve the issues, please let us know here and we can then look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L