cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRO DVR GREEN SCREEN

Darlo36
Joining in

Hi,

Currently unable to watch TV via the DVR box. Green screen, advising a serious issue has occurred and it could take upto 3 hours to resolve. 

Never had this problem before, I had just set two programs to record and the TV was working fine up to this point. However navigating through the menu has been slow for a period of time. 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The green "DVR has detected an error" message means your V6's hard drive has failed. It can't be repaired.

You should call TV faults to report the issue, they should arrange a tech visit who will replace your V6. That, or wait on here for a VM staffer to respond - if you don't mind waiting a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Darlo36,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're facing some issues with your TV box at the moment. If you're yet to call the team to help you with this, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!