cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPG issues

spears8471
On our wavelength

There seems to be an issue with the EPG. I have a V6 & a TiVo and both are showing To Be Announced for ITVBe channels 119 & 120 from 7am tomorrow so any Series Links I have set will not record. I have rebooted both boxes to no avail & have also checked the Network in Settings. Has anyone else got this issue or can it be looked into urgently please? I have several programmes over the w/e that I record while out at work but they're currently not showing in My Planned Recordings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The listings error was rectified on my V6 late on Friday.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have the same on my V6 here - the quickest way to report this is by emailing tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk but I know they're already aware of this.

You could change your SL to "all channels" if you're on MaxIt/XL packages and this'll pickup the HD version for now.

Otherwise hopefully this should get rectified later today or overnight.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On my 360  ITV Be HD  channel 119 has the EPG populated up until next Wednesday, however the +1 channel is still showing TBA so it looks like the tvguide errors team are already in the process of updating the EPG

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spears8471,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear you're having this issue.

I have been able to locate your account and can see you spoken with the team regarding this. 

Did the team advise regarding this?

^Martin

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The listings error was rectified on my V6 late on Friday.

They did thank you. It appears to have been resolved now.

Thanks for the update @spears8471,

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forums if you have any further issues

Kindest regards,

David_Bn