cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPG incorrect for Strictly (Ticket raised - F009500695 )

rhopkins
Tuning in

Strictly results show failed to record on Channel 108 on Sunday 05/12/21. It looks like an EPG error. EPG showing next episode on 10/12/21 - should be 11/12/21 so my Series Link is not showing up properly in planned recordings so likely to fail to record. Please would VM staffer get this sorted. Thanks, Rob …

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed to add ticket number]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Verifiable EPG errors such as this, can be emailed to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk

The team don't tend to respond to issues, but are very reliable at getting them resolved in a couple of days after being notified.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

sneezy24
On our wavelength

Had this last night with 'Strictly' - wife accused me of not setting it, it shows in hiccups as 'duplicate'.

Looking at the programme guide for next weekend, it shows first shown date for Sat and Sunday shows as the weekend just gone.

TiVo V6 here.

Is this the fault of Virgin? Or BBC sending duff information?

Lisa_CC
Hey Rhopkins, sorry about the failed results recording for Strictly. A ticket has been raised under F009500695 and we hope to get it sorted soon so future episodes don't fail.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks, I was going to report this too. The next two episodes (Saturday 11th main show and Sunday 12th results show) and also incorrectly flagged and not showing in the planned recordings list even though a Series Link exists. The weekday chat tie-in show is recording fine.

Andre

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Verifiable EPG errors such as this, can be emailed to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk

The team don't tend to respond to issues, but are very reliable at getting them resolved in a couple of days after being notified.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you

rhopkins
Tuning in

Thanks Lisa (and team) … just checked the app and the guide and planned recording schedule now look correct - thanks; much appreciated. 

Hey @rhopkins and thanks for letting us know that the guide is showing as expected. We've been keeping the ticket open just in case there were issues on the day of the show. Were you able to record Strictly/Results Show?

Thanks,

Lisa

All good thanks Lisa 

That's to hear thank you for letting us know and I have passed this on to Lisa. 

Should you ever need out assistance again please do not hesitate to reach out via the forums! 

Thanks again.