cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distorted screen

Bethioo
Joining in

Our screen keeps going a funny colour like green red and purple. We have tried 3 different HDMI leads in different outputs and nothing seems to be working. No settings have been changed either 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Great stuff. For the benefit of others who might find this post and have the same problem, what was the fix that worked?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That sounds either like picture pixellation/breakup or - if you mean the picture has a coloured tint - an HDMI issue.

When you say "different outputs", since the V6 only has 1 HDMI output then I presume you mean different ports on your TV - can you confirm?

Does this only affect, say, live TV? Or is OnDemand also affected? And to state the obvious (but avoid missing the same), have you restarted your V6?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

We have managed to sort it now but Thankyou for your reply. We are still unsure of why it did it. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Great stuff. For the benefit of others who might find this post and have the same problem, what was the fix that worked?

We don’t know how it went back to normal it just went back