cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost to Add Sky Movies

TheLoon
Tuning in

Just want the cost to add Sky Movies to my current package. I have tried twice online chat and got 2 different answers. One was pointing out the new Volt arrangements and another was taking me down the Maxit Tv route which is cheaper but has less channels than I have currently and no sport option. You make it so hard Virgin. Can someone please give me an answer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From memory the standard price price for Sky Cinema is £21/month, but you might be being offered a promotion or discount in exchange for including it in your package for a period of time. 

You've not said which bundle you have at the moment, but Maxit is the top-tier which includes BT Sport as standard. It only excludes Sky Premiums & the chargeable kids ones.

There's a channel listing at the bottom of this page 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From memory the standard price price for Sky Cinema is £21/month, but you might be being offered a promotion or discount in exchange for including it in your package for a period of time. 

You've not said which bundle you have at the moment, but Maxit is the top-tier which includes BT Sport as standard. It only excludes Sky Premiums & the chargeable kids ones.

There's a channel listing at the bottom of this page 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TheLoon

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

Can I ask if you have now been able to sort this since your last post? 

You can call us on 0345 454 1111 to speak to an agent about your package and any changes you may wish to make. 

Thank you.