cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

Annturel
Joining in

Where do I write to [REMOVED], the CFO of VMUK? Is he at the Reading site?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the query with your VM TV service?

We can give you the complaints process info, but is there an issue we can advise on?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

As I said in my question, I need the address for [REMOVED] as i wish to write to him. Can you help?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

I've removed the name however if you can tell us more we can try and help over the forums. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you'd like to post details of your service issue, then perhaps other forum users may be able to advise on how to get them resolved.

VM's complaints process is explained on this page , but it's quite common for other forum users and/or the staff team to be able to resolve issues quicker and easier - if you explain them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No, I just want to send a letter to Robert Dunn. If I send it to Reading, will it get to him?

Hello Annturel,

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to writing in, welcome to the community.

The address we ask all correspondence to be sent to is below:

Virgin Media

Sunderland

SR43 4AA

This will then be distributed to the relevant team if required.

Rob