Menu
Black_dog
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cold feet series 8 not showing as planned recording in series link

I have just noticed that despite having a series link for new and repeat showings of Cold Feet on ITV (series link is set to all channels just in case), the latest series starting 14/01 is not scheduled to record. Anyone else having a problem? Series 7 which is being repeated is showing as planned to record so I’m guessing it’s something to do with the V6 box not recognising it as part of the same series. I have set a manual recording to record the first two episodes of series 8 and they are showing as planned but not that I have a series link + set  

Grateful if anyone else having the same problem can let me know, otherwise I’ll give VM a call to check if there’s a problem with the box. 

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cold feet series 8 not showing as planned recording in series link

Most issues involving this can be resolved by rebooting the V6 box.

0 Kudos
raymartin01
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Moving one or more of the series links to a new position in the list will force the box to update its planned recordings. This may clear the anomaly.

0 Kudos
Black_dog
Dialled in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to both. I’ll try resetting the box if jiggling with the series link order doesn’t work, although I had to reset the box the other day as it froze. This appears to be the only show which is having an issue - I’ve had a TiVo / V6 for years. I was mainly asking if it was a more general issue with the series metadata not being recognised but if no one else is experiencing a problem it sounds like an issue at my end. 

0 Kudos
McQueen
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same problem for me. I tried changing the series link to record repeats which didn't work. I then deleted the series link and re-set it up to record new only. Still doesn't find the new series. I ended up just setting it up as a manual recording.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Wise owl
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mine is set to record on channel 113 next Monday from a series link on all channels - no idea why you are not seeing it

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS & UHD/HDR)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
0 Kudos
Black_dog
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks McQueen. You and I appear to have the same problem. Whatever I do I cannot appear to get the series link to update on this series. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Black_dog,  

Have you been able to set the recording via the same method that ozsat has mentioned?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos