cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Guide; Like Buses

pdfbt40
Fibre optic

Great, the PDF Channel Guide has been reviewed and updated, or has it.  Like buses, wait months then 2 arrive, but both no use, but not really a problem!

June 29th - The date on the download changed to 1st June 2022.  Channels don't seem to have been reviewed/revised.

July 1st - The date on the download changed to 1st July 2022.  Channels don't seem to have been reviewed/revised.

Despite the dates changing on the web page, the announcement/text hasn't changed since 1st February 2022!!

I know the changes in names and even lost of some channels might not be too essential, but if you are going to provide the service, how about timely and right?

pdfbt40
16 REPLIES 16

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pdfbt40, 

Thanks for your post and feedback. 

Checking things this end, all is looking as it should be. Have you noticed any errors on the page? If so let us know and we can get these fed back to the relevant teams to amend. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Did you read my post.

The webpage has not been updated since February 1st.

Even if there are no channel changes since end of February, why not say so and clear the 5 month old announcements.!!

As it is, there have been several Channel name changes, but I can't remember what they are as the PDF hasn't been changed !!

Maybe a VM person could compare the EPG with the Channel Guide.  Being a locked PDF, I can't do it for you.

Oh heres one - Ch 274 - Forces TV - Channel No Longer Available !!

pdfbt40

Thank you for your response @pdfbt40.

Do you mean the PDF image here https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide is incorrect? Please get back to us when you can so we can best help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello pdfbt40,

Thank you for pointing this out to us. 

We have let the Team responsible for PDF Channels guides know about this. 

Gareth_L

Is the Responsible Team ready for 26th July?

"Sky applied for a Sky Sci-Fi trademark on 4 May 2022.[6] On 14 June 2022 Sky confirmed that the channel rebrand would take place at 11am on 26 July, accompanied by a refreshed schedule of new and existing content."

Must do, plenty of advertising being broadcast!

But will The Team remove the up to 6 month old web page as well?
pdfbt40

Good morning pdfbt40

Thanks for contacting us, I am sure the team are aware but I've messaged them over it anyway.

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Well, certainly some changes on the PDF Guides today.
Are all the necessary changes made and up to date?
Don't know unless a full manual comparison is made to the EPGs.

Yet again, this month's changes are not listed on the web page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

Doesn't seem to have been updated on changes for 6 months, starting with 1st February!
pdfbt40

Thanks for coming back to us @pdfbt40, I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team to get the information updated as soon as possible.

Regards,

Steven_L