cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant delete a program that in option " keep until " no matter what i do .

philipbrown
Tuning in

Hi 

Im trying to delete a program that my other half seems to have linked to an option called " Keep  Until " 

No matter what i try it just wont delete . 😖😤😤😤😤

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Two ways you should be able to delete a recorded programme...

"Delete" from the play-now screen....

Press "clear" from My Shows view

If neither are working, does the programme show in the "recently deleted" folder at the bottom of My Shows?

If all else fails, try rebooting the box via Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi Philip.

You should be able to delete programs

But you can change the 'Keep Until' options between 'Space Needed' & 'Until I Delete' ...

I think if you change that setting to 'Until I Delete' it should allow you to remove the recording.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Hi Steve

Ive just tried what you said and it still wont delete . It does say on the other side of the screen " Someone in your household deleted it " but its still there and can still be watched . 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Two ways you should be able to delete a recorded programme...

"Delete" from the play-now screen....

Press "clear" from My Shows view

If neither are working, does the programme show in the "recently deleted" folder at the bottom of My Shows?

If all else fails, try rebooting the box via Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Restart solved it . Thank you