Menu
Manctim
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't return a virgin media v6 box I don't have.

I recently downgraded my TV package and went from 1 V6 box, 1 old Tivo box and an ancient non-dvr box to just a single V6 box. However, Virgin keep claiming that I had 2 V6 boxes and want me to return 1... 

I've had several conversations with them in the past to try to correct their details on the hardware I have but to no avail.

How do I correct this?

Thanks,

Tim.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't return a virgin media v6 box I don't have.

What type was the TiVo box?

Currently Virgin are collecting both the V6 boxes and 500GB TiVo boxes, so I'm wondering if it's the TiVo box that's wanted but the wrong letter has gone out for some reason.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Manctim
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That was my first thought when I received a return kit a while ago so I did return the old Tivo and I think it was the 500GB version.

I assumed that was the end of it until I received a letter last week asking me to return the V6 box.

According to my bill I only have 1 V6 box so I don't know what they expect me to do.

Tim.

0 Kudos
Manctim
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bump
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mactim,

Thank you for posting and welcome to Virgin Media Community.

I understand you downgraded your TV package and had your TiVo ® box returned. I'm sorry to hear that you received another letter asking you to return another V6 box which you do not have. This can be just a system glitch which failed to update as you already returned the TiVo® box. I'm sorry if this was not resolved on your previous calls.

We need to confirm this by accessing your records. We can do this via online chat. Just click on the pop up link to get you started on this and our Media team would be glad to sort this with you.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Raine_G