cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I replay full UFC events on BT Sport without buying PPV?

Joeem
Tuning in

I was previously subscribed to BT Sport directly  but have now taken out a subscription as part of a Virgin TV and broadband package. I used to be able to access full card UFC event replays the day after they aired on PPV without paying any extra. Is there any way I can still do this via Virgin without buying the PPV each time? I know I cannot sign into the BT Sport app, so I'm wondering if there is any other way to do this. Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe that when you buy a PPV event, you should also get access to the replays for a day or so afterwards.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, but that wasn't the question. With BT Sport, you can watch the full replay of UFC PPV events for free the next day, without buying the PPV. Is there anyway to do this through Virgin, as this is the main reason I took out a BT Sport subscription as part of my package. Thanks.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How is it that you watch these events on the day after? Do you use an app, or are they on the broadcast channels?

Having the BT Sport channels on your VM subscription enables you to watch & record the broadcast channels - BT Sport 1, 2, 3 & ESPN HD.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

VM isn't the same as BT Sport.

If you missed the live transmission you can purchase the repeat event.

If you paid for an event in advance it will be repeated the day after live transmission (and some for up to four days) at no extra cost.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

You can watch the full replay via the BT Sport app or website. Is there any way to access this via Virgin, or any replay options available on Virgin catch up etc?

The BT Sport app is only available to customers who subscribe direct to BT - not customers of Sky or VM.

If you want the same access to BT Sport app you will still need to subscribe direct to BT.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5