Menu
aje2010
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C219 Verification Error - stuck

Hello there. 

After a lot of time and effort in finding the answer I signed up to virgin community just to postbox the fix to the c219 (and I believe it may work with the c119 error too).

I read on another post that the engineer had left one of the wire (connectors) just dangling and not connected to the splitter. 

after replacing my old equipment with a new v6 box the engineer left the v6 box for me to connect in my own time (I requested this) so after connecting my new v6 box I kept getting the erro mesage at the verifying stage and it kept getting stuck so I couldn’t do anything or get to any Menus. The problem was the engineer had disconnected the other end of the wire from the splitter, once I connected this all was fixed. 

So in short, the wire that is connected to the back of your TV (v6) box is not connected somewhere along the way up to the point it enters your home. 

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C219 Verification Error - stuck

Hi aje2010, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry to hear you're having some problems with our V6 box. Hopefully you've managed to get this resolved since your post, if not please pop back and we will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos