Menu
lcmallon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 Error

I've 2 V6 boxes and the 2nd one has been disconnected whilst we redecorated the room.  Its all hooked back up now and we can see the channels but also an error saying C130 no ethernet.  We can't see the channel planner or record.

I've already double checked all the cables.....

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C130 Error

It has disconnected from the internet.  Switch off the V6 from the mains - leave it 5 minutes then restart it - it should reconnect to the network.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
lcmallon
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks that seems to have cleared the initial error but its now saying M58 error... box has been disconnected for too long.  Any thoughts on this one?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep.  Happened on one of mine last year.  If you have it switched off for a long period of time it gets disconnected from the VM TV network (God knows why !).  Anyway, you will need to call it in so they can send the signal to reactivate it.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi lcmallon,

Welcome to the community.

I just wanted to pop by and see if all is working ok now for you?  If you're still getting any error's let me know and I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos