cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport

anya_r11
Joining in

E0E8185E-CD36-4549-8A08-AA782D400E3F.jpeg

I wonder if anyone can help I have mix tv at the moment and was looking to upgrade when I log onto my account it shows the channels included and shows bt sport but I don’t have access to it is that right?

10 REPLIES 10

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @anya_r11 

BT Sport isn't included in the Mix TV package. 

You can check the available channels in each package via the following page (Mix TV is in column 2)

ChannelGuide_Mar_22.pdf 

If you want BT Sport included you would either need to change package to one which includes BT Sport channels, for example the Bigger bundle plus Sports  , or take out an additional subscription to BT Sports which can be cancelled by giving 30 days notice.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the reply I’m getting conflicting responses so just want to clarify if you look at the image I attached in the first post it appears to show bt sport as part of the package 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @anya_r11 

I'm afraid I am unable to make out the text in the earlier you posted as it's out of focus, and too small.

Even if I enlarge the picture and view it with or without sharpening the focus I am unable to see it clearly.

As far as I can make out it has text which shows you are on Mix TV.

Immediately below the text on the left is a tick to indicate you are on Mix  TV, and to the right of it is text which appears to say Maxit TV (not ticked) which I believe is a comparison to show what you would receive if you changed to the Maxit T V  package.

I can't see anything in the picture to suggest BT Sport is part of that package. Perhaps that's revealed in a drop down (see channels)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mixit is VM's basic TV-tier, broadly equivalent to Freeview.

BT Sport are premium sports channels that are included in VM's top-tier Maxit package, but are £18/month (from memory) otherwise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

681F8FDE-7457-4775-B4BA-758F104C7C9E.png

 sorry should show it a bit clearer now

Thanks for the reply I have just posted what it shows on my mix it package 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@anya_r11 wrote:

Thanks for the reply I have just posted what it shows on my mix it package 

Not quite. You've posted what seems to be an old advert for the Mix package. That is no longer sold, Mix-it is a different package.

I do find it curious that both National Geographic & BT Sport's graphics are listed, when neither of those were in Mix. If the channel names were listed below, that may be another argument, but it's irrelevant when Mix is no longer sold.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I agree it’s no longer sold but that’s the package I’m on until November it doesn’t show it on the list for the package I’m on the next package up is the top package but doesn’t show it on that either which is strange even though it should be I have tried all the channels shown and all are included except bt sports it just seems strange that it shows I’m on the correct package that I’m on and shows bt sport as part of it

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM have never been that good at picking up errors in their webpages.

BT Sports is a premium channel on any of the lower tiers Mix & Mixit. The upper tiers legacy Full House & current Maxit TV packs include it.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993