Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box2Box V87 Error

Hi Terrie62,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

I've attempted to run diagnostics on your V6 but it appears to be offline at the moment. Is the box switched off at your end?

Also, could you tell me how your two boxes are connected?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Terrie62
Tuning in
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: OVP error code unknown

Hi sorry I haven't been available for a while I would like to thank all that responded to I think all is working I am connected with powerlines 1 hub 1V6 box and 1tivo box I start watching the recording from tivo to v6 then all of a sudden it cuts it might be in 5 minutes or 1 hour I have turned all equipment off and rebooted checked connections and still this happens the only thing I thought may help is if my hub was put upstairs with the v6 box I just don't know

0 Kudos
Terrie62
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi I checked the article but I'm still having the problem thank you for the support

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terrie62,

Thanks for your reply.

There are many reasons why this can happen so we just need to rule out what's causing this.

If possible I'd recommend removing the powerline adapters and connecting one of the boxes using an Ethernet cable.

Please let us know if you're able to do this

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Terrie62
Tuning in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I am unable to do this as my hub and boxes are in different rooms so I was thinking if it would make a difference if virgin moved my hub into the same room as my v6 box.

Regards T
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terrie62,

Thanks for your reply.

If you would like to move equipment from one room to another then I'd recommend giving our customer care team a call so they can arrange this for you.

You can reach our team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and they can assist you further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Fennomenon
Tuning in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi can I get in on this please as I have the same error. 

Have posted here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Lost-connection-between-two-v6-boxes/m-p/3556638/h...

but this seems to be a more ‘solved’ thread. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fennomenon

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing, I can see that the Community has responded to your thread regarding this issue, which is good news.

We'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist or support with moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos