Menu
Stevejk101
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Box rebooting

One of my boxes keeps constantly rebooting in my kids room so much so they cant watch it , the other two boxes seem fine ,can i book an engineer?

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box rebooting

The forum team may get to your post in a few days, but this is primarily a user-forum and not meant to replace faults-reporting by phone.

If you call C/S, they'll probably arrange any necessary engineer visit before the forum team get to you 😉

0 Kudos
Stevejk101
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks pal but thats why ive posted on here, have u tried contacting Customer services? You've more chance breaking into the bank of england than getting through to talk to someone i just can't find any option that alows me to speak to someone,  bet id get right through on sales though 

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The options you need from the main menu are "I have a fault with my TV service".

I know there's quite a few posts recently about wait times, and VM do need to a get a grip on those PDQ... but as a paying customer I guess it comes down to how much you want the fault sorted.

Personally... use a phone with handsfree and get on with something else in the meantime.

0 Kudos
Stevejk101
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

• Thanks pal i got through easy by phoning sales who then put me through to tech
0 Kudos