cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Box keep freezing

Boo71
Joining in
  • Hi we have to keep rebooting our  box because every time we try to turn it over it freezes.
8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that's freezing, locking up or rebooting in regular use has a fault.

The quickest way to report faults is to call in - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

You can wait around here and VM staff should respond, but it's not a real-time service and this may take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Boo71,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these ongoing issues with your TV box at the moment! I can see that @japitts has advised you to contact us directly about this issue. 

Have you been able to call in and resolve this problem, or would you like for us to look into this for you if your issue is still present? Please let us know. We'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi  no haven't been able to get in touch. Yes box is still freezing. Could you please look into it.

Thank you.

Hi Boo71 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV freezing.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi hopefully sorted now, Virgin are sending me a new box out.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Boo71

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Great to hear so, please keep us updated with how you get on.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi received new box had a problem setting it up, HDMI cable wasn't working changed that & all up & running now, seems to be ok at the minute. Thank you.

Thank you for keeping us posted on this Boo71.

We're glad to hear it is all sorted for you now. 

^Martin