cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black flickering line BT Sport Ultimate Channel

Bruffell06
Tuning in

Hi.

I'm having issues with my BT Sport Ultimate Channel.  Around every minute or so there is a black line that flickers horizontally across the screen for a split second. Ive not had this issue with any other channel and I can play 4k content through my TV so there is no issues with my HDMI cable. Just appears to be somewhat of an issue with my TV and V6 box playing 4k content. I've checked my video output settings and it is playing in 2160. Given that I have the Ultimate channel I dont really want to drop the picture down to 1080 as the picture quality is really good.

Has anybody else had this and found a solution?

80 REPLIES 80

More terrible images on BT Ultimate from Virgin again. 

Photos on the way. 

IMG_20201103_191632.jpgIMG_20201103_191840.jpgIMG_20201103_192159.jpgIMG_20201103_192856.jpg

The split screen issue I had here - I've passed that on too.   I've seen that before on Sky Sports UHD and was a playout issue.

I've set a recording for today's live programming on BT too to see if that shows the same issue if it repeats on VM.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Its the black line that's more the problem ( shown across the last picture ). It's been there for 11 months on BT Ultimate and a replacement box to just see if it persists on that is almost impossible to get due to current circumstances. 

It's a shame that neither of the two regular posters have two boxes - to see if they both have the issue.

@tuscans wrote:

Its the black line that's more the problem ( shown across the last picture ). It's been there for 11 months on BT Ultimate and a replacement box to just see if it persists on that is almost impossible to get due to current circumstances. 

BT Ultimate has seems to be clear of the issue over the past fortnight but now it's been appearing during Sundays 3 football matches on Sky Sports Main HD. A more consistent, thicker black flashing line, especially on tonight's match. Arsenal v Wolves.

Exactly the same for me. Also this is on my upstairs TV (not the original one I was having the issues with). 

Can you pinpoint a time for the Sky Sports issue - as I can check if it was actually in the programme itself.

The BT issue was thought to be unique to BT.

Its on the recording of everyone single BT Ultimate match ( until recently and has been on the Sky Sports football too, ( in the past as I posted a pic of the Arsenal Match it was on previously ).

It was probably about 2-3 minutes before I posted the issue on here. 

Appeared at the 55:03 minute mark during the Leicester v Fulham match at the right hand side of the Fulham player ( Reid ). A very quick, 10th of a second black line on Sky Sports Main HD.