cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black flickering line BT Sport Ultimate Channel

Bruffell06
Tuning in

Hi.

I'm having issues with my BT Sport Ultimate Channel.  Around every minute or so there is a black line that flickers horizontally across the screen for a split second. Ive not had this issue with any other channel and I can play 4k content through my TV so there is no issues with my HDMI cable. Just appears to be somewhat of an issue with my TV and V6 box playing 4k content. I've checked my video output settings and it is playing in 2160. Given that I have the Ultimate channel I dont really want to drop the picture down to 1080 as the picture quality is really good.

Has anybody else had this and found a solution?

80 REPLIES 80

A fault is open for this one - ref: F008522146

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Cheers for your help man. You should be on their payroll.

@Bruffell06 @tuscans

Some background changes have been made - please can you keep an eye out and reply here:

1: As soon as you see the issue again.

2: If you seem to be no longer seeing the issue.

Liverpool v Midtjylland Bt Ultimate. Just turned it on and at the 21 minute and 18 second mark the lines flashed up again. 

TV service in my area has apparent engineer works as of this afternoon that resulted in BT Ultimate being off air but now its on and still flashing. 

If you mean 21m 18s on the match time then I've played and re-played but see nothing here.

I've fed back you report.

@tuscans wrote:

Liverpool v Midtjylland Bt Ultimate. Just turned it on and at the 21 minute and 18 second mark the lines flashed up again. 

TV service in my area has apparent engineer works as of this afternoon that resulted in BT Ultimate being off air but now its on and still flashing.

My mistake, wrong time. 28 minutes 17 seconds to the frame. Managed to stop it on the line again, photo on its way.

IMG_20201027_204811.jpg

Still there on the Sheffield Utd v Man City match this lunchtime.

Bruffell06
Tuning in

Still the same for me today during Sheffield Utd - Man City.

Noticed it at the 6 minute mark on the clock, 6:30 and also 11:21

Identical times as above after rewinding back.