cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate skips when fast forwarding

Bigfootdb
On our wavelength

When I fast forward or rewind a recording from BT sport ultimate it skips time or freezes so I can't always get to the part of the programme I want to. Is this a common problem?

15 REPLIES 15

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bigfootdb 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue. Does this only occur on BT Sport Ultimate recordings or other channels to? 

Do you have any issues with the channel when live viewing? 

Hey thanks for getting in touch. I've now noticed it on the sky sports uhd channel too. These are definitely the only two channels that I have the issue on

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply @Bigfootdb 👋

I am sorry to hear this, are the programs okay when you watch live? How is your box connected is it WiFi or wired?
Zoie 

Bigfootdb
On our wavelength

Hey thanks for following up! 😀 Watching live is fine. My box has wired connection. I thought it was when I fast forwarded on the fastest setting but its also the middle one of the 3 too

Thank you Bigfootdb 

If you have more than one set top box, does this happen on all of them?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Bigfootdb
On our wavelength

Hi Vikki, hope you are well. Sorry it's taken so long to respond, I've had a period of illness so I've been pre occupied with other things. This is still super annoying and I can confirm that it also happens on the other box too! Hopefully you guys can help 

Hi @Bigfootdb 

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry to hear of the personal issue.

I'm not sure what you mean with the recordings, can you attach a video of this for better clarity please?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Bigfootdb
On our wavelength

Hi John, many thanks for picking this up. I've had a go but I'm not sure how to upload a video? Under the camera icon it wouldn't recognise the file type.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Bigfootdb,

Can I ask what device you are trying to upload this from?

Can the format be changed at all?

Let us know,

Kain