cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate UHD transmission fault

g0akc
Problem sorter

Channel 531 (BT Sport Ultimate UHD) has a banner message apologising for a break in transmission with a loud buzzing sound on it.

It was like this during the Wasps rugby match yesterday and has persisted, on my box at least. 

The rugby match was however watchable on BT Sport 1 HD.

This is presumably an issue with the feed from BT Sport.

To be clear I believe this is on the transmission for all viewers, not just for my line/box.

There's not a live broadcast right now but I'd expect a promotional loop to be playing.

So there's apparently an ongoing issue on the feed. 

Have others got this issue?

When is it likely to be fixed?  I'm hoping it's OK for the Man City PSG match tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@g0akc 

It seems to be a fault BT are aware of outage-issues-relating-to-bt-sport 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave 

I’d not seen that thread.  Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @g0akc

Thank you for making this post regarding the isssues you are experiencing with channel 531, I'm sorry to hear that the banner message has been disrupting your viewing.

How are things working for you now? Is the banner still showing?

Kind regards,

Serena

The banner didn’t bother me too much (though the buzzing on audio did and should have been addressed).

lost a couple of live performances.

was down to the fire at Red Bee

thankfully restored in time for champions league matches this week and now resolved 

better resilience would have been useful