cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Sound and Picture Fault

BinghamBloke
Super solver

I put on the Champions League on channel 531 last night and the sound was glitchy/popping.

I didn't have time to faff around seeing if it was just me so I have been trying things this morning and it is definitely just that channel. The Virgin UHD channel sound is fine and other UHD services I have are fine.

I have to have the V6 on Dolby Digital to PCM setting otherwise I get a miss match in sound and vison. When I turn that off the dolby sound is good but I get that delay I spoke of.

Anyone else got sound problems?

166 REPLIES 166

Same issue for me in South West London.  BT Sport Ultimate (4K) is unwatchable because of jerkiness.  Other BT Sport channels are fine.

Still the same, in fact it might even be worse tonight !

Uglynorth
Joining in

Utter rubbish picture again, more glitches than ever not enjoyable to watch. Sort it out virgin this has been going on for far too long

Problems with bt sport ultimate for me too (area 22), only for the couple few weeks though I think

Permanently stuttering sound, occasional picture glitches frames slow and then catch up), but the HD channels work okay

This problem seems not to have been fixed.  My picture continues to stutter making the live football unwatchable.  Need to switch to lower resolution channel..

Phil8160
Joining in

BT ultimate picture stuttering and interference on the sound. Started yesterday,  I can see other people have had this problem in recent times, any ideas?

Solaris81
On our wavelength

I noticed the exact same problem today. Tried a reset but it didn't fix anything. Haven't used this channel for a couple of weeks so not sure how long it's been going on. VM need to sort this quick or start discounting our bills.

2 UHD channels available. On shows rubbish the other doesn't work. Not a great selling point. 

beamzy99
Tuning in

Still having stuttering issues and sound loss on BT ultimate. It is unwatchable. Area 20 

Still utter garbage Virgin, sort this out, you are not giving us the service that we pay so much money for.