cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Picture Issue

Gaz08
Joining in

When I am watching BT Sport Ultimate, the channel continuously flickers to a full black screen. This is the the only channel this happens on.

Can someone give any help at all?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI you can't remove posts on this board once the edit period has expired, but thanks for posting back with the resolution that may be useful to others with a similar problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have any similar issues with VM's Ultra-HD channel on Ch228?

I'd expect any issues with 4K/UHD to be evident on both.

Also in the meantime - what's your V6 video output set to? What's the make & model of your TV? And have you tried another HDMI lead & port on your TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hello,

Sorry meant to remove this. I have a HDMI splitter plugged in as I have 2 HDMI slots but 3 devices. I remembered the splitter doesn’t support 4K. This is what was causing the issue.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI you can't remove posts on this board once the edit period has expired, but thanks for posting back with the resolution that may be useful to others with a similar problem.