cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio description

gif
Tuning in

Audio description has been on on Emmerdale since the outage. HD and normal channel

I've  turned it off using info. Also checked settings and had to change the audio default to english. This doesnt help either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pete119
Tuning in

Also having the same issue on ITV, Emmerdale and Coronation Street. Issue occurring in Stafford, West Midlands. Even trying to turn it off using the remote doesn't do anything.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

pete119
Tuning in

Also having the same issue on ITV, Emmerdale and Coronation Street. Issue occurring in Stafford, West Midlands. Even trying to turn it off using the remote doesn't do anything.

gif
Tuning in

I'm in Stourbridge. This has just happened on Coronation Street too

I see it happened some months ago

I was recently reading the last thread about this issue back in April. Seems like the same issue, only affecting the Midlands and only on ITV. If I remember rightly, Virgin eventually sorted it out but it took a while.

Hopefully they will read this thread and sort it out again.

Hi @gif thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any inconvenience the audio description issue may have caused you.  As far as we're aware, this issue has now been resolved.  Can you please confirm if it has for you?

Regards

Lee_R

Sorry @pete119

Have you also been impacted and if so, is your issue now resolved?

Regards

Lee_R

gif
Tuning in

Just put Emmerdale on, its ok now, hd and other channel. Fingers crossed Coronation street will be ok too

All sorted, audio description is now off. Thanks for fixing it @Lee_R

That's much better news @gif

I am glad this has been resolved for you.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

You're very welcome @pete119

I hope the service improves for you.

Regards

Lee_R