Menu
jbrennand
Legend
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any news on more?

@nodrogd wrote:

If you want true "fluid" viewing between devices, the cloud is the only way to go. You also won't lose your recordings if the box goes kaput. The downside will inevitably be time limits for viewing. 

I would be more concerned that an increasing proportion of customers have never seen an ethernet cable and will be expecting their wifi connected boxes to deliver "fluid" viewing.  Hope the "Hub4" (sic) is up to the job.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
LdGallifryan
Up to speed
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Still no more news on Horizon UI?

Would have thought this TiVo outdated *bleep* would have been replaced by now.. 

Urggh

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Personally, I don’t want the Horizon interface (if it ever comes). The TiVo interface does EXACTLY what I want.

Highlighted
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yep. The present interface suits me fine. Perhaps Gallifreyans have different perception?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@jpeg1 wrote:

Yep. The present interface suits me fine. Perhaps Gallifreyans have different perception?

Surely they just jump in a police box and find out when/if the Horizon interface comes?

0 Kudos