Menu
stevel99
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime app on TiVo V6

Hi, I understand that Amazon Prime will be able sometime this summer via the TiVo V6 box. Has anyone seen or heard a date yet? Steve 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime app on TiVo V6

No info yet.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
nalaniab
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Was wondering when this is going to be available as well. GIVE US A DATE please

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

a date will be given when virgin issue a press release. general staff are unlikely to know at the minute. if they do know, they will not be allowed to say.

summertime is the expected date, so you can assume it is going to be anytime between now and when summer officially ends on 23rd september. although as with anything in life, things are subject to change at any time.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I would say that its ikely to be just a day or so before Amazon broadcasts its first Premier league game.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
VMViewer
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Live coverage of the US Open tennis starts 26 August on Amazon Prime Video, so that would be a good opportunity to launch on VM.

Highlighted
newapollo
Dialled in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@stevel99 wrote:

Hi, I understand that Amazon Prime will be able sometime this summer via the TiVo V6 box. Has anyone seen or heard a date yet? Steve 

From the Virgin website, "Prime Video, available on Virgin TV from Monday 22 July"

Prime on V6 Box

BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
I would say that its ikely to be just a day or so before Amazon broadcasts its first Premier league game.

Well if that's the case then that is December

0 Kudos
martinsheffield
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Prime Video, available on Virgin TV from Monday 22 July

lynnen
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

All started well. Have Prime on all 3 TV's but only loading properly on the main V6 box. The 2nd V6 I can log in but does not load programme. The 3rd is a normal Tivo box which is not allowing Prime or Netflix. (asked for upgrade want £99) Virgin customer service (when I finally got through) put me through to faults but I hung up after 20 mins waiting. Any help or suggestions ? I'm finding it harder to keep patient with Virgin help Smiley Sad

0 Kudos